St Mary Bourne Parish Council
Notice of Meeting
The St Mary Bourne Parish Council Planning Committee will meet on
THURSDAY 2 February 2017at 7pmin the Village Centre Club Room.
Time allowed for public speaking.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Register of Interests:
3. Planning Applications to be considered:
16/004566/HSE — Overbourne House, Red Lane, Binley — Installation of dormer windows and roof light to front elevation of garage and conversion of roof space to living accommodation
4. Trees — Notice of Intent:
T/00011/17/TCA — Highland House, Windmill Lane, Stoke — Fell 4 sycamores
5. Advice of planning matters considered by BDBC:
6. Advice of planning applications withdrawn (if any):
7. Appeals (if any):
8. Compliance (if any):
9. Other planning matters:
10. Other parish councils’ planning matters (if any):
11. Items for payment that cannot keep until the Full Council Meeting on 14 February 2017:
12. Other Matters: Items that cannot keep until the Full Council Meeting on 14 February 2017:
a). (via BDBC) Asset Based Community Development Training on 8 & 9/2/17.
b). Request from Stowe Sports for use of MUGA and adjacent grass area for children’s sports training om 20 & 21/2/17.
These and all other Planning Applications can be accessed on the B&DBC Planning Website: http://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/planning/dc/applications/
Public & Press welcome to attend this meeting.
Time will be allowed for Public Speaking BEFORE the start of the meeting.
Full Council Meeting in the Club Room (including any planning applications), on 14 February 2017 at 7.30pm.
Planning Committee Meeting on 28 February 2017 at 6.30pm
Derek Kane, Clerk, St. Mary Bourne Parish Council, 29 January 2017