St. Mary Bourne Parish Council
The Parish Council Finance Committee
‘Draft Budget Setting’ Meeting will be held at the Club Room,
On Tuesday, 8 November 2016 at 7.30pm.
Time for public speaking
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Interests.
3. Matters that cannot keep until the Full Council Meeting on 13 December 2016.
a). Latest Water levels stats (normally advised at Full Council Meetings for
b). Derrydown Copse – Woodland Management — deadline for comments (if any) to
Forestry Commission (via BDBC) — 9 November.
c). Replacement Clerk Process – Update and next steps.
4. Review Financial Risks Document
5. To approve monthly payments and financial statements for November 2016.
7. To discuss and approve a draft budget for the 2017/18 Financial Year.
The Public and Press are welcome to attend this meeting.
The dates of the next meetings:
Planning Committee – Tuesday 22 November 2016 @ 6.30pm.
Full Council – Tuesday 13 December 2016 @ 7.30 pm to also include any planning matters.
The Parish Office will be closed on 18 November to make way for the School Christmas Fair.
The Parish Office will be closed on 7 December due to one day’s clerk’s leave
Derek Kane – Date 3 November 2016
Clerk, St. Mary Bourne Parish Council