NB: Rescheduled from 28/2 and start time 7pm
St Mary Bourne Parish Council
Notice of Meeting
The St Mary Bourne Parish Council Planning Committee will meet on
THURSDAY 2 March 2017at 7pmin the Village Centre Club Room.
Time allowed for public speaking.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Register of Interests:
3. Planning Applications to be considered:
17/00537/LBC — Buckets Down Farm House, Upper Woodcott, RG28 7PZ — Regularisation of alterations to windows, installation of new external doors and internal alterations.
a). Notices of Intent (if any):
b). Update from BDBC on T/00011/17/TCA — Highland House, Windmill Lane, Stoke — Fell 4 sycamores
5. Advice of planning matters considered by BDBC (if any):
6. Advice of planning applications withdrawn (if any):
7. Appeals (if any):
8. Compliance (if any):
9. Other planning matters (if any):
10. Other parish councils’ planning matters (if any):
11. Items for payment that cannot keep until the Full Council Meeting on 14 March 2017:
12. Other Matters: Items that cannot keep until the Full Council Meeting on 14 March 2017:
a). Diane Malley — Renewal of payroll services contract:
b). Request from Ufton Court Education Trust (who have booked the main hall for a charitable lunch) to use the MUGA for parking on 9 May, 10am to 4pm (circa 50 cars):
c). BDBC: Request for agenda items for BDBC / Parish Clerk’s Liaison meeting on 4/4/17 (deadline 3/3/17):
These and all other Planning Applications can be accessed on the B&DBC Planning Website: http://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/planning/dc/applications/
Public & Press welcome to attend this meeting.
Time will be allowed for Public Speaking BEFORE the start of the meeting.
Full Council Meeting in the Club Room (including any planning applications), on 14 March 2017 at 7.30pm.
Planning Committee Meeting on 28 March 2017 at 6.30pm
Derek Kane, Clerk, St. Mary Bourne Parish Council, 24 February 2017