St Mary Bourne Parish Council
Notice of Meeting
The St Mary Bourne Parish Council Planning Committee will meet on
Tuesday 22 November 2016at 6.30pm in the Village Centre Club Room.
Time allowed for public speaking.
1. Apologies for Absence:
2. Register of Interests:
3. Planning Applications to be considered:
16/03994/HSE — Whitefloods, Stoke Road, SMB, SP11 6EF — Erection of 2.0 metre high close board fence to side boundary.
4. Trees — Notice of Intent (if any):
5. Advice of planning matters considered by BDBC:
6. Advice of planning applications withdrawn (if any):
7. Appeals (if any):
8. Compliance (if any):
9. Other planning matters:
a). BDBC: Guidance notes on Policy SS6 (e) New Housing in the Countryside (including some extra commentary from BDBC Cllrs Izett & Falconer).
b). HCC: Consultation on revisions to the Hampshire draft of Community Involvement Consultation (planning) — deadline 19/12/16.
10. Other parish councils’ planning matters:
Consultation on the draft Whitchurch Neighbourhood Development Plan — Regulation 15, following Regulation 14 consultation in late 2015 — deadline 3/12/16
11. Items for payment that cannot keep until the Full Council Meeting on 13 December 2016 (if any):
12. Other Matters: Items that cannot keep until the Full Council Meeting on 13 December 2016 (if any):
These and all other Planning Applications can be accessed on the B&DBC Planning Website: http://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/planning/dc/applications/
Public & Press welcome to attend this meeting.
Time will be allowed for Public Speaking BEFORE the start of the meeting.
Full Council Meeting in the Club Room (including any planning applications), on 13 December 2016 at 7.30pm.
There is no separate planning meeting in December.
The parish office will be closed on 18 November 2016 to make way for the School Christmas Fair
The Parish office will be closed on 7 December 2016 for clerk’s leave.
Derek Kane, Clerk, St. Mary Bourne Parish Council, 17 November 2016