Draft Minutes of Full Council Meeting 13 September 2016

 

Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on

 

Tuesday 13 September 2016 in the Village at 7.30pm

 

 

 

Present: The Chairman, Cllr David Peart and Cllrs Bridget Culley, Tony Styles, Tony Grunsell, Katie Dixon, Hugo Wurzer, Philip Jeffery and the clerk, Derek Kane.

 

 

 

Members of the Public in attendance: None.

 

 

 

The proper business of the council commenced.

 

 

 

    1. (not on agenda) The Chairman made an announcement regarding the Clerk, Derek Kane.

 

 

 

The clerk had written to the chairman indicating that he wished to relinquish the role of Parish Clerk as from 1 April 2017.

 

 

 

The chairman thanked the clerk for his work and these thanks were unanimously given by the rest of the councillors present.

 

 

 

The chairman and vice-chairman will decide on how the council will proceed with recruiting a replacement clerk.  A sub-committee is likely to be formed to take forward this matter.

 

 

 

1.2 Apologies for Absence: Cllrs Ray Randall, Carole Whitlock and BDBC Cllr Graham Falconer.

 

 

 

2. Declarations of Interests: None.

 

 

 

3.1.1 The Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 9 August 2016 (previously circulated).

 

 

 

Having been already circulated, Cllr Dixon proposed that they were a true record and should be signed; the proposal was seconded by Cllr Styles and unanimously agreed by the council. 

 

 

 

3.1.2 Matters arising.

 

 

 

Cllr Dixon raised the matter of ideas for using S106 money – these include funding, renewal of passing places along the Egbury Road from the start of the 40 limit up the PYO, the Speed Limit Reminders, bank reinforcement with willow, Batsford set-down/pick-up for school days and a permissive path from Vitacress to Derrydown to take pedestrians off the B3048.

 

 

 

It was felt on issues where Highways has a say (especially the Egbury Road pull-ins) that they are being too dismissive of the needs to restore and regularise these.  The Chairman is to write to Cllr Tom Thacker, outlining the various issues raised over the years for which little or no progress has been made.

 

 

 

Cllr Dixon asked the clerk to emphasise to Hants Highways that recent work for request on changes to speed signage and gateways must include the retention of the gateway between Stoke and SMB with the only the removal of the ‘Thank You’ signs.

 

 

 

3.2.1 (subject to availability), The Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held on 3 May 2016.  (If not available these will be reviewed at the October Full Council Meeting). Not available.

 

 

 

3.2.2 Matters arising (if applicable). Not applicable.

 

 

 

 

 

4.  Borough & County Councillor Reports.

 

 

 

4.1 No report had been received from County Cllr Tom Thacker.

 

 

 

4.2 In his apologies BDBC Cllr Graham Falconer reported that there was ‘nothing to report apart from our majority [the controlling party] is reduced to two due to a resignation and a death.

 

 

 

5.  Items for discussion:

 

 

 

5.1 Affordable Housing: Registration for rental and shared ownership.  Drop-in event to be held circa EO January (for Bell’s Field).

 

 

 

For rental units (8) you must be on BDBC’s Housing Register and have a local connection with the parish:

 

 

 

Visit https://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/housingallocations

 

 

 

Contact BDBC on 01256 844744, write to BDBC, Civic Offices, London Road, Basingstoke, RG21 4AH or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

 

 

For shared ownership units (3) you must have a local connection with the parish and be registered on: https://www.helptobuysouth.co.uk/

 

The clerk was asked to ensure that a separate notice is to be placed in the October issue of H&V giving the above information and emphasising to those who wish to apply for a Bell’s Field home or who know someone from outside the parish who has a local connection to the parish to ensure they are registered either with BDBC for a rental home or with Help to Buy South for a shared-ownership home.

 

 

 

 

5.2 Flood and Emergency Group (FEG):

 

 

 

The next meeting of the FEG is on 26/9/16.  Simon Cramp of HCC will examine the Pathfinder initiative and Ian Miller of the EA will arrange for an EA rep to give a talk about deployment of flood barriers and pumps.

 

 

 

The chairman asked for it to be minuted the PCs thanks to Cllr Jeffery, David Strauss of Stoke and Paul Manning of SMB who assisting him in the aftermath of the recent weed-pull and the responsible manner in which the weed was collected and disposed of.  Agreed unanimously.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The monthly water levels now follow:

 

 

 

From Sarah Cooney (2 September):

 

Please find below the well measurement I have taken on 2nd September from Robin Mackenzie’s well in Stoke – and the rolling 6 month figures. The measurement is taken from the top of the well down to the water level. The river has now stopped flowing through Stoke, and we have pools of water in various places which are diminishing in size. 

 

We are currently 114cm above where we were this time last year (295cm). From 1st October, I will be able to compare figures going back two years.

 

2016

cm

d

Comments

2 Mar

114

3

Level rising; river flowing

15 Mar

116

-2

Level falling; river flowing

2 Apr

113

3

Level rising; river flowing

19 Apr

110

3

Level rising; river flowing

2 May

105

5

Level rising; river flowing

15 May

100

5

Level rising; river flowing

2 June

98

2

Level rising; river flowing

16 June

101

-3

Level falling river flowing

23 June

102

-1

Level falling; river flowing

1 July

106

-4

Level falling; river flowing

15 July

118

-12

Level falling; river flowing

1 Aug

133

-15

Level falling; river flowing

15 Aug

146

-13

Level falling; river flowing

24 Aug

160

-14

Level falling; springs up

2 Sep

181

-21

Level falling; springs up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Clem Jones:

 

Water levels 1 September.

 

St Mary Bourne Flood Risk Summary (as at 1 August 2016):

 

 

 

Date

1/9/16

Status

All levels are dropping but they are still much higher than they were this time last year

 

 

 

Note 1.

 

The measures at the Vernham Dean Bore Hole and the gauge at Holdway Cottage are from the ground base and are depth of water.

 

 

 

Note 2.

 

The measure in the Summerhaugh well is the space between the kitchen floor and the top of the water. This is effectively the ground water level at this point in the valley.

 

 

 

 

Location

1/9

1/8

Comments

Vernham Dean Bore

103

106

LY: 98

Well at Valley Farm, Stoke

181

133

 

Springs at Stoke

n/a

n/a

 

Gauge at Holdway

18cm

23cm

LY: 1.5cm

Spring at Holdway

Dry

Dry

LY: Dry

Well at Summerhaugh

98

 

81

LY: 144

 

The flood risk this winter is still too hard to call even if we get average rainfall.

 

5.3 Neighbourhood Plan — Update — Cllr Dixon:

 

 

 

Further comments have been received from BDBC Planning and AONB.

 

 

 

The plan had been re-drafted to make it more ‘readable’ and BDBC’s Andrew Rushmoor has been extremely helpful.

 

 

 

A Strategic Environmental Assessment has been added as an addendum.

 

 

 

Another consultation of parish and statutory consultees?

 

 

 

Overton didn’t and got a lot of ‘aggravation’, although the additional housing for them is significant. Referendum there returned 53% in favour of their plan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5.4.1 Speed Limit Reminder:

 

 

 

The setting up of an SLR in the parish either purchased or hired (from BDBC) has been handed to Cllr Wurzer (with support from Cllr Dixon) to follow through.  A small group of residents (voluntarily) are also looking to finding the best solution (and possible fundraising) and will report back to the PC.

 

 

 

The absence of street furniture (ie streetlamps) to mount these devices out of harm’s reach requires poles to be set-up in various locations, so the cost of these would need to be factored. (Hants Highways would not fund).  The deployment of these devices is such that they should only be ‘permanently’ set-up per location (ie per pole) for three weeks at about three times a year.

 

 

 

5.4.2 Community Speedwatch

 

 

 

The Speed Indication Device — SID (which has been paid for and is ready to use) can be used as a static device so long as it is supervised by at least one operative (preferable sitting in a nearby car).  The device is also a tool for Community Speedwatch but during the course of this summer the volunteers available to mount a Speedwatch session have not reach the minimum number of three volunteers to attend a one hour session.  The need for more volunteers from the community to come forward could enable sessions to resume.

 

 

 

5.5 2017 Meetings Calendar:

   
               
               

Month

Full Council

 

Planning Committee

January

10th

     

24th

 

February

14th

     

28th

 

March

Lake Meeting TBA

       

March

14th

     

28th

 

April

 

11th

     

25th

 

May 2nd - Annual Parish Assembly

     

May

 

9th

APCM

       

May

 

9th

     

23rd

 

June

 

13th

     

27th

 

July

 

11th

     

25th

 

August

8th

     

22nd

 

September

12th

   

 

26th

 

October

10th

     

24th

 

November

14th

*

   

28th

 

December

12th

     

No Meeting

 

 

*Finance Committee Meeting Only

 

Calendar approved by the council unanimously.

     

 

 

 

 

 

5.6 Local Government devolution. BDBC view, HCC view, HALC view.  SMB PC view: discuss and decide:

 

 

 

Following a discussion it was decided that the following submission to the HCC consultation (deadline 20/9/16) should be made in the name of St Mary Bourne Parish Council:

 

 

 

We believe BDBC should remain autonomous but perhaps collaborate more fully with the three remaining district councils. My reasons for this are:

 

 

 

BDBC are one of the wealthiest local councils in the country and we (the council tax payers) would not want that wealth to be frittered away by less efficient councils.

 

 

 

BDBC is an efficient council with a new CEO who appears to be ‘on the ball’ and forward thinking.

 

 

 

Our Borough Councillors don`t appear to be overly political in their decision making.

 

 

 

If the four remaining district councils i.e. Test Valley, Hart, Winchester City and BDBC were to work more closely together, would there then be such a large role for HCC?  Their main responsibilities, education, social services, as well as the separate police and fire / ambulance services could possibly or are running themselves with the funding available.

 

 

 

We know that HCC is strapped for cash and knowing the way Hants Highways H is organized, is apparently not very efficient.

 

 

 

If more is taken on locally as for example the Lengthsman scheme, is there still a role for HCC?

 

 

 

6. Finance

 

 

 

6.1 Review: Draft Standing Orders and Financial Regulations document (as recommended by the Internal Auditor*).  The clerk looks to having this formally adopted at the October Full Council Meeting

 

 

 

*The Council should undertake a full review of its extant Standing Orders and Financial Regulations bringing them into line with the latest NALC model documents and ensuring that they reflect all changes to legislation and ensuring that the Council is compliant with best working practice.

 

 

 

It was agreed now that the two drafts have been sent to all councillors for the Standing Orders to be reviewed and agreed at the October Full Council Meeting and the Financial regulations to be reviewed at the November Finance Committee Meeting and agreed at the December Full Council Meeting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6.2 Half year review of income and expenditure:

 

 

 

Income:

 

 

 

All budgeted income streams are on target and have been paid except.

 

 

 

Part 2 of precept (£9,749) due EO September.

 

 

 

Q3 & Q4 of Fishing (£720 x2) due October ‘16 and January ’17.

 

 

 

Investment income (£211) due March ’17.

 

 

 

Lengthsman Commission: £100 due to Ashford & Headley PC joining the cluster.  Invoiced HCC mid-August ’16.

 

 

 

Bank interest (circa £2 pm) paid monthly

 

 

 

Expenditure:

 

 

 

Significant differences:

 

 

 

VAT: All recoverable in April’17.  Premier being listed for vat since April ’16 has lifted the vat we pay out significantly.  Budgeted for £3260. Paid to date £3689.  Projected vat for 16/17: £5,700.

 

 

 

Planters: £2,339

 

 

 

Flood alleviation (weed pull - £2,700) – covered by donation from SW and Vitacress of £3,000

 

 

 

6.3 Confirmation that all councillors except Cllr Whitlock are now cheque signatories.  Cllr Whitlock’s is still pending.

 

 

 

6.4 Advise councillors to bring any projects, items, proposals involving expenditure for 2017/18 to the October Full Council Meeting for the clerk to incorporate into the draft budget for 2017/18 which will be discussed at the Finance Committee Meeting on November.

 

 

 

6.5 Confirmation of now-reconciled accounts from August (bank statements dated 29/7 not received until 25/8).

 

 

 

Account

Amount

Treasurers Account

1,053.62

Investment Account

46,396.09

Petty Cash Account

4.34

Lloyds TSB Fixed Term Deposit

20,000.00

Less un-presented cheques

225.74

Closing Balance

67,228.31

 

 

 

 

 

#1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#1

 

 

 

#1 Balance in Investment Account & Closing Balance includes £10,290.00 of Lengthsman grant from HCC (drawn from remaining balances of 2015/16 and 2016/17 grant.held on behalf of 10 associate parish and town councils.

 

 

 

All other payments and receipts minuted at the August Full Council meeting stand as minuted and were correct.

 

 

 

The acceptance of the now reconciled accounts for the month of August was proposed by Cllr Dixon and seconded by Cllr Jeffery and unanimously agreed by the Full Council.

 

6.6 Monthly accounts: September

 

 

 

Account

Amount

Treasurers Account

1,028.57

Investment Account

38,660.10

Petty Cash Account

3.18

Lloyds TSB Fixed Term Deposit

20,000.00

Less un-presented cheques

0.00

Closing Balance

59,691.95

 

 

 

 

 

#1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#1

 

 

 

#1 Balance in Investment Account & Closing Balance includes £9,180.00 of Lengthsman grant from HCC (drawn from remaining balances of 2015/16 and 2016/17 grant.held on behalf of 10 associate parish and town councils.

 

 

 

Payments made since the Full Council Meeting on 9 August 2016:

 

 

 

Payee

Cheque No

Amount

None

 

0.00

TOTAL

 

0.00

 

 

 

Receipts since the Full Council Meeting held on 9 August 2016 (into Business Investment Account):

 

 

 

Source

Date

Amount

Vitacress (Donation towards weed pull)

1/8/16

1,500.00

Bank interest

9/8/16

1.82

SMB Bowling Club (Rent £1 + water for 6m ending June ’16)

12/8/16

61.19

SMB Shop Rent

16/8/16

1.00

 TOTAL

 

1,564.01

 

 

 

One outstanding invoice from last month (SMB Football 2016/17 match fees) was paid in on 9/9/16.

 

 

 

Lengthsman funds, as at 31/8/16 held by SMB PC, in Business Investment a/c, on behalf of the 10 associate town and parish councils.

 

 

 

Item

Payments

In

Payments Out

Date

Balance

b/f

 

 

 

10.290.00

Highclere

 

180.00+vat

9/8/16

10,110.00

Longparish

 

20.00+vat

9/8/16

10,090.00

Ashmansworth

 

340.00+vat

9/8/16

9,750.00

Whitchurch

 

430.00+vat

9/8/16

9,320.00

Overton

 

140.00+vat

9/8/16

9,180.00

c/f

 

 

 

9,180.00

 

 

 

The clerk continues to discuss with the councils who had unspent monies from 2015/16 as to bringing forward extra work asap (East Woodhay & Overton). 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Payments Due at Meeting:

 

 

 

Payee

Cheque No.

Amount

Derek Kane (salary)

2630

669.82

Derek Kane (expenses)

2631

9.02

Cllr David Peart (expenses – repair and security of goalposts))

2632

80.04

Premier Grounds and Garden Maintenance for SMB

2633

435.00

Premier Grounds and Garden Maintenance – Lengthsman Hurstbourne Priors PC

2634

264.00

Premier Grounds and Garden Maintenance – Lengthsman Burghclere PC

2635

384.00

Mr FA Tarrant (Litter Pick – Q2)

2636

280.80

Martin Clay (Spring & Summer Wicket Maintenance for SMB CC)

2637

1,350.00

Martin Clay (Spring & Summer Wicket Maintenance goods and materials for SMB CC)

2638

394.13

Information Commissioner 2016/17

2639

35.00

Came & Co Parish Council Insurance

2640

2,222.99

Sovereign Housing Association Ltd (Batsford License 2016/17)

2641

1.00

Total

 

6,125.80

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Invoices raised since last Full Council Meeting:

 

 

 

To

Inv No.

Dated

Amount

HCC (Lengthsman Grant 2016/17 for Ashford Hill & Headley PC)

10/16

18/8/16

1,100.00

Total

 

 

1,100.00

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Provision to be made for £553.04 for HMRC PAYE Q2 2016/17 and £1,000 for any unforeseen expenses this month.  It was agreed to transfer £6,700.00 from the Business Investment account to the Treasurers account.

 

 

 

The acceptance of the reconciled accounts for the month of September was proposed by Cllr Grunsell       and seconded by Cllr Styles and unanimously agreed by the Full Council.

 

 

 

7.  Planning:

 

 

 

7.1 The scheduled Planning Committee Meeting for 23 August did not take place as there was no business that could not be held over until the 13 September Full Council Meeting

 

 

 

7.2 There are no SMB parish area planning applications for consideration.

 

 

 

7.3.1 Trees — Notices of Intent:  None.

 

 

 

7.3.2 (not on agenda) Cllr Styles had asked if any progress had been made with BDBC as regards our reporting of the removal of two hawthorns without apparent permission.

 

 

 

The clerk had not received a response beyond the request for more information which he duly supplied to BDBC.  The clerk to chase.

 

 

 

7.3.3 (not on agenda) Cllr Jeffery raised the matter of a dead tree at The Pound.  The clerk advised that The Pound had earlier in his clerkship, on the agreement of the then parish council, been regularised as PC property and registered so with the Land Registry.  It therefore is the PC’s responsibility to maintain this site.

 

 

 

The clerk was instructed to arrange for its removal.

 

 

 

7.4 Advice of Planning Applications considered by BDBC:

 

 

 

7.4.1 — 16/02177/HSE — 7 Jamaica Farm, Egbury Road, SMB, SP11 6DS — Erection of extension to garden room to rear.

 

 

 

Granted on 3 August 2016.

 

 

 

Access suggestion:  No long or large vehicles to approach or exit the site via SMB village.

 

 

 

7.4.2 — 16/02050/LDEU — Stable Cottage, The Black Barn, Stoke Road, SMB, SP11 6EF — Application for Certificate of Lawfulness for letting of building known as Stable Cottage as an independent dwelling.

 

 

 

Granted on 3 August 2016.

 

 

 

7.5 Planning applications withdrawn to be noted: None.

 

 

 

7.6 Planning appeals: None.

 

 

 

7.7 Compliance: None.

 

 

 

7.8 Other parish councils’ planning matters:

 

 

 

HB-Priors: 16/02664/FUL — Hurstbourne Station, RG28 7RT — Mixed residential and commercial development comprising the erection of 44 no. dwellings (15x2bed, 18x3bed, 11x4bed) and 6 no. commercial units, with associated parking and landscaping.

 

 

 

The following comment was agreed to be forwarded to BDBC.

 

 

 

The PC has concerns about connection to the sewers and needs assurance that all measures such as increased capacity at the nearby pumping station and attenuation tanks associated with the development will ensure that there is no impact on sewer 'flows' up-pipe into SMB.”

 

 

 

Borough Cllrs Falconer and Izett are to be informed of this view too.

 

 

 

The clerk was asked to also contact Mike James of Southern Water about this development.

 

 

 

Because of the impact of increased use of parish facilities and infrastructure by the new home owners there (and businesses) on highways, shop, village centre, church, pubs, school, the PC has already indicated that it will be looking for a share of S106 and CIL monies

 

 

 

7.9 Other Planning matters: None.

 

 

 

8.  Recreation Ground and Lake:

 

 

 

8.1.1 Play Area – follow-up on relocation advice (SMB only):

 

 

 

The chairman and vice-chairman are to meet with a rep from the HPFA for advice on relocation of SMB Play area.  Medium risk items at SMB Play area remain at medium risk.

 

 

 

8.1.2 (not on agenda):  The clerk was advised by BDBC on 12/9/16 of a new high risk item at Stoke Play Area.  The chairman has checked on the matter

 

 

 

The clerk pointed out that the list of medium risk items continues to grow with the addition of the high risk item above.  In view that the list of items to be rectified could reach or exceed the minimum charge by our usual contractor, it would be prudent to call in the contractor to re-quote items of concern, as a new play area in SMB may be some time away, and Stoke Play area bow has a high risk item.

 

 

 

The clerk to re-contact Vitaplay.

 

 

 

8.2 Stowe Sports School — Permission to use MUGA and an adjacent area of similar size of the Rec for Friday 28/10/16 from 9am to 3pm.

 

 

 

Granted.

 

 

 

8.3 M.Butler (resident) Football — Permission for a one-off match (adults) on Saturday 1/10/16 at 4pm.

 

 

 

Granted.

 

 

 

8.4 M.Stead (member of the public) – Cycling — Permission for use of the Recreation Ground hardstanding for a pop-up shop (gazebo) at weekends.  (The chairman granted interim permission for 10-11/9/16 on one of two small areas of the hardstanding (not car spaces) as very short notice had been given).

 

 

 

The council considered the application but it was not granted for a regular pitch on a weekend day.  The reasons for not granting it, is that it may set a precedent for other traders.  However, if the applicant wishes to do one or two a year (eg in the spring and summer) he may apply for permission but must give about six weeks’ notice in order that the council can consider the matter.

 

 

 

9.  Item of Correspondence to be circulated:

 

 

 

9.1 BDBC: Consultation on Community Infrastructure Levy Revised Draft Charging Schedule — deadline 26/9/16. Noted.

 

 

 

9.2 Police and Crime Commissioner — Survey. Noted.

 

 

 

9.3 North Wessex Downs AONB —Presentation offer. Request their attendance at the APA on 2/5/17.

 

 

 

9.4 HCC: Community Challenge Fund — deadline 7/10/16. Noted.

 

 

 

9.5 (not on agenda) Police: August newsletter. Noted (already forwarded to councillors)

 

 

 

10.  HALC/BDAPTC/SLCC/Training & Conferences Reports:

 

 

 

10.1 HALC: Annual Review 2015/16. Printed booklet passed to the chairman

 

10.2 NALC: Community Led Housing Survey — deadline 30/9/16. Noted.

 

 

 

10.3 BDBC: The clerk will be attending the next Parish Liaison meeting (for clerks) on 21/11/16. Deadline for agenda items 22/9/16.

 

 

 

Suggested that PCs view on devolution pro-BDBC but working with other councils be requested.

 

 

 

11.  Footpaths:

 

 

 

11.1 Definitive Map Modification Order No 48 2016 — Doiley Bottom, Lye Farm Lane, Slade Bottom Road

 

 

 

11.2 Update on Rope Yarn Lane [No 45]:

 

 

 

Following a complaint made in August by a parishioner to the parish council the clerk wrote to the Countryside Access Team at HCC:

 

 

 

Can you confirm if the above order has been implemented with no legal challenge or objection?

 

 

 

I have just gone on to the 'Report a Problem with RoW' on the CC's website but the track concerned (Rope Yarn Path) is not featured on the Definitive Map as a RoW.

 

 

 

If it has been implemented when will the path be cleared of obstructions?  I have received a complaint from a resident of the parish.

 

 

 

The clerk received the following reply on 1/9/16 from HCC:

 

 

 

“Thank you for your email regarding the Definitive Map Modification Order (DMMO 605) at St Mary Bourne.

 

 

 

The Order has received objections which were not withdrawn, and as a result has been sent to the Planning Inspectorate to be determined. The next step in the process depends on how the Planning Inspectorate decides to examine the evidence – they may hold a hearing, a written representations process, or a Public Inquiry. If they choose the latter, this may take some time to arrange, dependent on the objectors’ availability, but you will be notified in due course as to which method they choose.

 

 

 

If and when the Order is confirmed, it is then added to the Definitive Map and we will pass instructions to our Area Countryside Access Team to waymark the route and clear any obstructions.”

 

 

 

11.3 Permissive Path Proposal – Lower Link – lead Cllr Dixon.

 

 

 

Cllr Dixon to follow-up and liaise with Cllr Culley who meets with Vitacress at community meetings.

 

 

 

12.  Highways/Transport/Services:  

 

 

 

12.1 Highways – Gateways. Covered off under item 3.1.2.

 

 

 

12.2 (not on agenda) Vegetation overgrowth on chevrons at sharp bend between Jamaica Farm and PYO.

 

 

 

Cllr Grunsell had previously requested this. The clerk believes he has raised this with the Lengthsman, but will chase

 

 

 

[post meeting note: the clerk had placed the request within the Lengthsman work order for September but will prompt the Lengthsman accordingly]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There being no other business the meeting closed at 9.20pm.

 

 

 

These minutes are subject to approval at the Parish Council Meeting on 11 October 2016.

 

Free business joomla templates